* LaTeX/ConTeXt/metapost repository
@ 2000-12-27 19:42 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 2000-12-27 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I would like to propose to start a
repository where people can download and upload
latex/ConTeXt/metapost programs for ``commonly
used'' pictures and constructs.

E.g. One could download/upload a metapost program
     to draw the Hilbert curve of order n but also
     to download/upload LaTeX or metapost to simulate
     parts of C-programs and so on.

It would be nice if we could structure this so
that people could perform searches on keywords
and categories.

Next year, I should be able to get a student to
implement a web-based interface for such repository.

Any ideas/comments? Perhaps suggestions about how
to best organise this?

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:  +353 21 4903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:    +353 21 4903113