* Bookmarks and Table of contents
@ 2001-01-05 13:19 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2001-01-05 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

since we have just started this. How can I have a bookmark for the table
of contents?

Since \title will no be included (even I have use \placebookmark[title])

If I now use
  \definehead[Title][chapter]
  \setuphead [Title][number=no]
\startfrontmatter
  \Title{Inhalt}
  \placecontent
\stopfrontmatter

I won't get a table of content either.

Tobias
--
This above all: To thine own self be true / And it must follow as
the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man.

* Re: Bookmarks and Table of contents
@ 2001-01-05 14:22 ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]   ` <Pine.BSF.4.30.0101051825020.1834-100000@rige.physik.fu-ber lin.de>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-01-05 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

At 02:19 PM 1/5/01 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
>Hi,
>
>since we have just started this. How can I have a bookmark for the table
>of contents?
>
>Since \title will no be included (even I have use \placebookmark[title])
>
>If I now use
>  \definehead[Title][chapter]
>  \setuphead [Title][number=no]
>\startfrontmatter
>  \Title{Inhalt}
>  \placecontent
>\stopfrontmatter
>
>I won't get a table of content either.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\definehead[Title][chapter] \setuphead [Title][number=no]
\definelist[tobias]
\placebookmarks[tobias,Title,chapter]

\starttext

\startstandardmakeup
  Title Page \bookmark[tobias]{It Works}
\stopstandardmakeup

\startfrontmatter
  \title{Inhalt} \bookmark[chapter]{Inhalt}
  \Title{Inhalt} \placecontent[criterium=text]
\stopfrontmatter

\chapter{Indeed}

\stoptext

Wasn't it you who wanted bookmarks long ago? So, given your rigurous
testing reputation, you could have guessed that it was there already -)

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Bookmarks and Table of contents
@ 2001-01-05 17:32   ` Tobias Burnus
       [not found]   ` <Pine.BSF.4.30.0101051825020.1834-100000@rige.physik.fu-ber lin.de>
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2001-01-05 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> \definelist[tobias]
> \placebookmarks[tobias,Title,chapter]
>   Title Page \bookmark[tobias]{It Works}
I have to remember this. I now use a newly defined head for that which
works also well.

Note with bookmarks and \completeindex I get a very odd bookmark entry.
(Now I use \chapter and \placeindex)

>   \title{Inhalt} \bookmark[chapter]{Inhalt}
Nice! I will use this.
>   \Title{Inhalt}
> \placecontent[criterium=text]
This doesn't work as expected because I get a entry for the contens in the
table of contents which is odd.

> Wasn't it you who wanted bookmarks long ago? So, given your rigurous
> testing reputation, you could have guessed that it was there already -)
I believed that it was there, but I didn't remembered that exact syntax.
But now I found a \completeindex bug ;-)

Tobias

@ 2001-01-05 17:43     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-01-05 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

At 06:32 PM 1/5/01 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
>Hi,
>
>> \definelist[tobias]
>> \placebookmarks[tobias,Title,chapter]
>>   Title Page \bookmark[tobias]{It Works}
>I have to remember this. I now use a newly defined head for that which
>works also well.
>
>Note with bookmarks and \completeindex I get a very odd bookmark entry.
>(Now I use \chapter and \placeindex)
>
>>   \title{Inhalt} \bookmark[chapter]{Inhalt}
>Nice! I will use this.
>>   \Title{Inhalt}
>> \placecontent[criterium=text]
>This doesn't work as expected because I get a entry for the contens in the
>table of contents which is odd.

that's what i wanted to show: \bookmark[chapter]{Inhalt} does that, so go
for the [tobias] list

>> Wasn't it you who wanted bookmarks long ago? So, given your rigurous
>> testing reputation, you could have guessed that it was there already -)
>I believed that it was there, but I didn't remembered that exact syntax.
>But now I found a \completeindex bug ;-)

It depends on the label expansion. You can always use \placeindex and an
own head.

hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE