* Fields + JavaScript
@ 2001-01-29 12:13 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2001-01-29 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

I started to play with fields (defined in up-001-s.pdf). It is
wonderful. But
there is no documentation describing how can I get/set values of those
fields directly in the JavaScript. Now I can just set some buttons and
enter
some fill-in-fields, but I can't handle those filled-in values.

Is there somo manual to this? Can you give me some hint? Or is it
possible
for you, Mr. Hagen, to send me a source code of some of your
presentations,
let's say the calculator one?

Many thanks to you.

Michal Kvasnicka

--
Economics is the only field in which two people can get a Nobel Prize
for saying exactly the opposite things.

* Re: Fields + JavaScript
@ 2001-01-30 12:36 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-01-30 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context

At 01:13 PM 1/29/01 +0100, Michal Kvasnicka wrote:
>Hallo!
>
>I started to play with fields (defined in up-001-s.pdf). It is
>wonderful. But
>there is no documentation describing how can I get/set values of those
>fields directly in the JavaScript. Now I can just set some buttons and
>enter
>some fill-in-fields, but I can't handle those filled-in values.

there is a javascript / field manual from adobe that explains how to access
field info [don't use the netscape one as reference, the javascript ref is
called 'ecma' or 'ecmascript']

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl