* Download page
@ 2001-01-31 22:56 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-01-31 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just a small suggestion for the download pages (ok, two).

1) Add a page with links to everything downloadable
2) prefix the beta stuff with beta (in the name, not in the dir), so that people
cna download both without getting confused (I sometimes do ...)

Thanks for your attention.

Oh, and if you could set up a cvs ...

Giuseppe Bilotta

Using Microsoft products is like
having sex without condoms---but
much less pleasurable

* Re: Download page
@ 2001-02-01  8:10 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-02-01  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:56 PM 1/31/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Just a small suggestion for the download pages (ok, two).
>
>1) Add a page with links to everything downloadable

if you click on the figure at the first page [company logo] you will get a
toc, furthermore there is the descriptive document summarizing each
[important] file.

>2) prefix the beta stuff with beta (in the name, not in the dir), so that
people
>cna download both without getting confused (I sometimes do ...)

i will do those things asap i can handle it in scripts and sync the server
with our local server realtime. currently i have the develop stuff at my
windows laptop, and have to update our unix server as well as the unix web
server from that machine

>Oh, and if you could set up a cvs ...

Some day ... there is a long wish list ... first i need ADSL here ... i
then i can set up a dedicated server and url on the main machine in the usa.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl