* Big flowcharts
@ 2001-02-05 20:14 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2001-02-05 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Tonight I tried  to compile a cluple of flowcharts. Some of them are quite
long and or long and broad.
While there is no error message I am not happy with the splitting results.
Either already on the second or on the third page of the chart, the chart
changes in terms of size of the shapes (larger) and it shifts to the right.
It happens, that the repeated row is correctly typeset at the end of the
page.

I use the following setup:

\setupFLOWcharts
   [x=1,
    y=1,
    nx= 4,
    ny= 6,
    dx=2\bodyfontsize,
    dy=2\bodyfontsize,
    width=12\bodyfontsize,
    height=7\bodyfontsize,
    maxheight=\textheight]

\setupFLOWsplit
 [x=1,
  y=1,
  nx=4,
  ny=6,
  dx=1,
  dy=1,
  before=,
  after=\page,
  marking=off]

I tried already to delete all temporary and supportfiles, but the final
result is always the same.
The effects are even more pronounced in the screen-version.

What is wrong? Greetings Willi

* Re: Big flowcharts
@ 2001-02-05 22:54 ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]   ` <001c01c09075$f8c669a0$0100a8c0@xs4all.nl>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-02-05 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 09:14 PM 2/5/01 +0100, Willi Egger wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Tonight I tried  to compile a cluple of flowcharts. Some of them are quite
>long and or long and broad.
>While there is no error message I am not happy with the splitting results.

i need more details; looks like a forgotten \stop... or out of place
\setupbodyfont but i see none of thee in the module.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Big flowcharts
       [not found]   ` <001c01c09075$f8c669a0$0100a8c0@xs4all.nl>
@ 2001-02-07  8:32     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-02-07  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:15 PM 2/6/01 +0100, Willi Egger wrote:
>Hans,
>
>There  is of course no problem to provide you the source and the outcome....
>
>Greets Willi
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\local\mail\eudora\attach\ESRO.tex"
>Attachment Converted: "c:\local\mail\eudora\attach\esro-p.pdf"

You have set "maxheight" which means that the autoscaler comes into action.
Just don't set the maxheight and set the width/height of the cells or the
font size to an acceptable dimension and you will get all charts in the
same scaling.