* more problems ;-)
@ 2001-02-08 18:03 Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2001-02-08 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

1. \page[disable] seems not only to disable the next pagebreak -- it
   affects all following \page commands.  Is this right?  And is there
   a setting that only affects the next \page?

   Why?  In the FAQ there is a pagebreak before each new question.  Til I
   implement some better alternative for structuring I want to write
   \section{} and have no pagebreak after the section.  So I used
   \setuphead[section][after={\blank[disable]}] but then all pagebreaks
   are disabled.  So I have to add at the start of a question
   \page[reset,yes].

   is it possible to force a pagebreak?  I want to force every section on a
   new page.  With the above settings, the section break is disabled by the
   former section command if there is no question ...

2. What's wrong with
     \define[1]\command{\type{#1}}
     \command{\par}
   I get the error:
     Runaway argument?
     {
     ! Paragraph ended before \command was complete.
     <to be read again>
                        \par
     l.39 \command{\par
                       }).

   but \type{\par} works as expected.  The text is inside a block. Maybe
   that's the reason.  But how can \command be defined to work right.

Uwe

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/