* Oh no! All unnecessary! Solution found. (mpgraph)
@ 2001-02-23  9:45 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2001-02-23  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have found a very simple solution:

cd $HOME/tex/texmf/tex/context/base
cp cont-sys.rme cont-sys.tex

:-)

context did not find a cont-sys.tex and therefore did not set
  \protectbufferstrue. Now it is set and I get  a file
mprun-mpgraph.1

Thank you all for a) your help and b) for providing context
(esp. Hans and co.)

Viele Gruesse,

  Patrick Gundlach

* Re: Oh no! All unnecessary! Solution found. (mpgraph)
@ 2001-02-23 13:29 ` Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2001-02-23 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

`Patrick Gundlach' wrote

>   I have found a very simple solution:
>
>   cd $HOME/tex/texmf/tex/context/base
>   cp cont-sys.rme cont-sys.tex

What about making this the standard setup in context?
Is there a problem with doing this?

I had a very similar problem a few months ago. I had
cont-sys.tex, but for some reason I didn't have
\protectbufferstrue. It also took a while to solve
this problem remotely.

Denis

* Re: Oh no! All unnecessary! Solution found. (mpgraph)
@ 2001-02-23 13:46   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-02-23 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Patrick Gundlach, ConTeXt

At 02:29 PM 2/23/01 +0100, Denis B. Roegel wrote:
>`Patrick Gundlach' wrote
>>
>>   I have found a very simple solution:
>>
>>   cd $HOME/tex/texmf/tex/context/base
>>   cp cont-sys.rme cont-sys.tex
>
>What about making this the standard setup in context?
>Is there a problem with doing this?
>
>I had a very similar problem a few months ago. I had
>cont-sys.tex, but for some reason I didn't have
>\protectbufferstrue. It also took a while to solve
>this problem remotely.

It's ok with me, but first i want to solve the problem, because it should
work. So, if someone can make me the smallest possible test file that goes
wrong, i'll solve that first.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl