* Interactionmenu[bottom]...
@ 2001-03-18 18:58 Egger
From: Egger @ 2001-03-18 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have still not solved my problem with the 'splitted' menu in the chapter
Although I rebuilt the interactionparts as a menu
(\setupinteractionmenu[bottom],
\startinteractionmenu[bottom] ... ...  ... \stopinteractionmenu) I still get
in the index the buttons hyphenated though they are just fine in all other
parts....

I would say "I am stumied".

Is there anybody experiencing that after the first run pdfetex is
complaining about placing a bookmark. When checking the entry in the *.tui
file ist looks as follows:

c \listentry{chapter}{756}{A}{Nederlands ---
Engels}{2::0:A:0:0:0:0:0::370}{389}

The row in question is number 2679. Could it be an overflow in one of the
buffers?
Therer are no manual bookmarks placed in the whole document.

Greetings Willi

* Re: Interactionmenu[bottom]...
@ 2001-03-19  0:06 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-03-19  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 07:58 PM 3/18/01 +0100, Egger wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have still not solved my problem with the 'splitted' menu in the chapter
>Although I rebuilt the interactionparts as a menu
>(\setupinteractionmenu[bottom],
>\startinteractionmenu[bottom] ... ...  ... \stopinteractionmenu) I still get
>in the index the buttons hyphenated though they are just fine in all other
>parts....

eh, i forgot what the exact problem was, can you explain it again?

\steluitlijnenin[nietafgebroken] % \setupalign[nothyphenated]

may help

>I would say "I am stumied".
>

>Is there anybody experiencing that after the first run pdfetex is
>complaining about placing a bookmark. When checking the entry in the *.tui
>file ist looks as follows:
>
>c \listentry{chapter}{756}{A}{Nederlands ---
>Engels}{2::0:A:0:0:0:0:0::370}{389}

is that line break there too? shouldn't !

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl