* Bug: formula alignment
@ 2001-04-13 11:44 Wouter Verheijen
From: Wouter Verheijen @ 2001-04-13 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I think I found a bug in ConTeXt ver: 2001.2.27  fmt: 2001.3.20.
In my example the last formula is aligned too far to the right.
I tried to narrow it down more, but it does not occur if I removed more
pages, (that contained the figure and formulas).

I uploaded it on http://members.staroffice.com/pub/wtr/bug.tex
(and bug.pdf)

Thanks for looking into it.

--
Wouter Verheijen 			<wouter.verheijen@worldmail.nl>

* Re: Bug: formula alignment
@ 2001-04-13 13:44 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-04-13 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: conTeXt

At 01:44 PM 4/13/01 +0200, Wouter Verheijen wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I think I found a bug in ConTeXt ver: 2001.2.27  fmt: 2001.3.20.
>In my example the last formula is aligned too far to the right.
>I tried to narrow it down more, but it does not occur if I removed more
>pages, (that contained the figure and formulas).
>
>I uploaded it on http://members.staroffice.com/pub/wtr/bug.tex
>(and bug.pdf)

Works ok here (although the tekstletter=... fails). I can send you a new
core-mat.tex and cross my fingers that that one works with your file (you
need to texexec --make). I cannot update a new beta now because i'm in the
middle of moving some font stuff into the core [type scripts which enable
arbitrary combinations of fonts in a more convenient way].

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Bug: formula alignment
@ 2001-04-14 19:29   ` Wouter Verheijen
From: Wouter Verheijen @ 2001-04-14 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Not the new core-mat but the complete latest BETA version solved it.
Sorry - next time I'll check out the latest beta...

btw, it would be nice to have a "What's New" file for each version, or
would that be too much work?

--

@ 2001-04-16 12:43     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-04-16 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: conTeXt

At 09:29 PM 4/14/01 +0200, Wouter Verheijen wrote:
>Not the new core-mat but the complete latest BETA version solved it.
>Sorry - next time I'll check out the latest beta...
>
>btw, it would be nice to have a "What's New" file for each version, or
>would that be too much work?

in many cases there is not even that much new -)

the most recent betas concern rather drastic changes / extentions to core
module, like the next one will have type scripts (on top of fonts); the
reason for being beta is that i hope that users will test it and especially
downward compatinility. after that it will be released. The current beta
has extended encoding support as well as a couple of preliminary math
things [currently taco and i are working on some math extensions that will
enable mixed math font support].