* Dots
@ 2001-04-24 17:44 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2001-04-24 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening to you all!

I haven't cought the result of the debate on \dots. Is there any \dots
command that is dependent on the used font?
Or should I make for myself? It may be rather trivial (according to
plain TeX) but systemic solution may be preferable.

Many greetings.
M.K.

* Re: Dots
@ 2001-04-26  8:06 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-04-26  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 07:44 PM 4/24/01 +0200, AlterEgo Qasars wrote:
>Good evening to you all!
>
>I haven't cought the result of the debate on \dots. Is there any \dots
>command that is dependent on the used font?
>Or should I make for myself? It may be rather trivial (according to
>plain TeX) but systemic solution may be preferable.

not yet, but taco and i are working on it [mixed math symbol sets and so],
but we can only release it with the new math module which has to/will
support the new font/encoding/math.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl