* \inmargin with framed text
@ 2001-04-26 10:17 Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2001-04-26 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but \inmargin called within framed
text doesn't take into account the gutter around the framed text, and so the
text in the margin is effectively indented by the amount of the gutter.

Is there a measurement adjustment I can make to take account of this?

Thanks,

Duncan

* Re: \inmargin with framed text
@ 2001-04-26 12:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-04-26 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 11:17 AM 4/26/01 +0100, Duncan Hothersall wrote:
>Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but \inmargin called within framed
>text doesn't take into account the gutter around the framed text, and so the
>text in the margin is effectively indented by the amount of the gutter.

more a side effect

>Is there a measurement adjustment I can make to take account of this?

I will send you a yet undocumented experimental hackery but acceptable
patch that we use here for some time now for such situations. I assume that
you run a bit recent context.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl