* very beta version for font freaks
@ 2001-04-26 20:17 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-04-26 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I uploaded a real beta [although not that bad]:

  www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/mfonts-beta.pdf
  www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/cont-tmf-beta.zip
  www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/texfont.pl

for those who want to peek at the new font stuff [as described in
mfonts-beta]; mathtimes is not yet supported [but px fonts that can be used
with palatino are]. Hanging punctuation is also supported. The real version
will be some 15-30% faster in font switching [currently i have this
optimization turned it of in this beta]. The idea is to extend the type-exa
file as well as other type- files.

The texfont.pl script will be enhanced.

[from tomorrow till next week friday i'm offline]

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: very beta version for font freaks
@ 2001-04-27  8:30 ` Lutz.Haseloff
From: Lutz.Haseloff @ 2001-04-27  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

Am 26 Apr 2001, um 22:17 hat Hans Hagen geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a real beta [although not that bad]:
>
>   www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/mfonts-beta.pdf
>   www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/cont-tmf-beta.zip
>   www.pragma-ade.com/context/verybeta/texfont.pl

I was not able to download the texfont.pl (because of the extension .pl) with
Internet Explorer.
Can you please send it to the list or zip it?

Thanks

Lutz

* Re: very beta version for font freaks
@ 2001-04-27  9:04   ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-04-27  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

The way I did it was right click the link in this email, then
choose "save target as..." and then the file was downloaded
without Explorer getting in the way

@ 2001-05-04 15:18   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-05-04 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context