* Include PS in Metapost
@ 2001-05-07  5:35 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2001-05-07  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning.

Since here are many MetaPost gurus, I dare to ask this
question:

Is it possible to include a postscript figure into a
MetaPost source? If it isn't possible generally, is it
possible to include the output of other MetaPost file?

My problem is this: I'd like to prepare a logo for
some society, and I need to include a font (only letters
MUES). I chose Concrete bold font, but it doesn't exist
in PS. With Mr. Hoekwater's help (hopefully I spelled
your name correctly; if not, forgive me, please) I made
postscript figures from single letters. I can to add them
into the logo with TeX. But direct Metapost approach may
be preferable. Any hint how to do it?

Many greetings,
Michal Kvasnicka