* ConTeXt on Mac again
@ 2001-05-12 20:10 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2001-05-12 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Michel Bovani, hello all other!

I just managed to get ConTeXt running with CMacTeX (had no time to try
earlier).
But the perl scripts don't want to work (Alpha & MacPerl).
So I knitted some little Applescripts.
Now I can make formats and tex a file, but I don't know...
- how to make a .tuo from a .tui
- with what command I should call metapost
  (only 'mpost -mem=metafun myfile'?)
- if it is possible to simulate texexec's 'runtime' mpost calls

--
Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---

* Re: ConTeXt on Mac again
@ 2001-05-13 13:07 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-05-13 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:10 PM 5/12/01 +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

>But the perl scripts don't want to work (Alpha & MacPerl).

why oh why [ok, some day i buy a mac with os10]

maybe we should track down that problem with other mac users

>So I knitted some little Applescripts.

can go into a .mov then [see specs] -)

>Now I can make formats and tex a file, but I don't know...
>- how to make a .tuo from a .tui

texutil --ref filename

>- with what command I should call metapost
>  (only 'mpost -mem=metafun myfile'?)

should be ok, or better

texexec --mptex filename.mp

>- if it is possible to simulate texexec's 'runtime' mpost calls

you then should always process the mpgraph file

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl