* clickable non-chapter item in table of contents
@ 2001-06-12 14:50 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-06-12 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

For sections of the book that are like chapters but not numbered, like the
introduction, and the indexes in the end of the book, I use definitions like

\titel{Inleiding}
\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Inleiding}

The "problem" is that for these sections there is nu chapter number either
in the table of contents (of course) like there is for the "real" chapters
which is generated by \volledigeinhoud (something like \completecontents if
that's the right translation).

Therefore, there's no number to click on and get to that section in one go.

Is there a simple way to get the *page* numbers clickable, besides chapter
numbers? Because all items do have a page number.

The doc I'm referring to is the one on www.johanpolak.nl

Groet!

Frans

* Re: clickable non-chapter item in table of contents
@ 2001-06-12 15:56 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-06-12 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 04:50 PM 6/12/01 +0200, Frans Goddijn wrote:
>For sections of the book that are like chapters but not numbered, like the
>introduction, and the indexes in the end of the book, I use definitions like
>
>\titel{Inleiding}
>\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Inleiding}
>
>The "problem" is that for these sections there is nu chapter number either
>in the table of contents (of course) like there is for the "real" chapters
>which is generated by \volledigeinhoud (something like \completecontents if
>that's the right translation).
>
>Therefore, there's no number to click on and get to that section in one go.
>
>Is there a simple way to get the *page* numbers clickable, besides chapter
>numbers? Because all items do have a page number.

\setuplist[chapter,section][interaction=all] % or text or page or number

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl