* texexec ignores switches
@ 2001-07-07  7:59 David Antos
From: David Antos @ 2001-07-07  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hi all,

I've a small problem with texexec (latest official version, running
on TeXLive 5).
My texexec seems to ignore some switches. When I say
texexec --make --tex=pdftex
the pdfetex format is generated instead, when I say
texexec --interface=en --format=cont-cz blah.tex
the Czech format requires Czech interface (and reports unknown commands).
I really hate Czech commands so I solved it by changing the
\defaultinterface in cont-cz.tex. But I consider it to be a really ugly
solution, very bad on multiuser system.

And texexec --verbose says:
     locating ini file : found by kpsewhich
               reading : /usr/TeX/texmf/context/config/texexec.rme
even if the texexec.ini file exists.

Is there something wrong in my TeX installation? I think that texexec
command line switches should take precedence over the system (e.g., fmtutil)
settings.

	Thanks
				D.A.