* Metafun.mem is not found
@ 2001-07-11 18:10 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2001-07-11 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

I use metafun and I have created the file metafun.mem. The file is placed in
the directory texmf-local and the LS-R database is regenerated. I checked
that the file is enclosed in the  LS-R-file resident in the texmf-local
directory.

I wonder why this file is not found by Context. Currently I need to place in
each directory a copy of metafun.mem in order to be able to compile my
sources.

What am I doing wrong?

Willi

* Re: Metafun.mem is not found
@ 2001-07-11 18:36 ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-07-11 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and managed to make it go
away but I forgot how I did it.

If you search in the ntg-context archives for metafun.mem you
will undoubtably find the answer...

http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

(hm, I tried but only found info on how to create the format
which you've successfully done already...)

> I use metafun and I have created the file metafun.mem. The file
is placed in
> the directory texmf-local and the LS-R database is regenerated.
I checked
> that the file is enclosed in the  LS-R-file resident in the
texmf-local
> directory.
>
> I wonder why this file is not found by Context. Currently I
need to place in
> each directory a copy of metafun.mem in order to be able to
compile my
> sources.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Willi

* Re: Metafun.mem is not found
@ 2001-07-12  7:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-07-12  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:10 PM 7/11/01 +0200, Willi Egger wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>I use metafun and I have created the file metafun.mem. The file is placed in
>the directory texmf-local and the LS-R database is regenerated. I checked
>that the file is enclosed in the  LS-R-file resident in the texmf-local
>directory.

  texmf/web2c

or

  texmf-local/web2c