Am 2009-06-29 um 11:51 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: >> \setupletterstyle[reference][ >> alternative=d, >> list={name,street,city,,phone,skype,email,,date}, >> ] > > Interesting way to insert empty lines, I never thought about this > method > and use myself the special key 'line' to insert a empty line. Woo, I found an accidental feature! ;-) I don't think "line" is documented in your manual. Id wouldbe great if you'd also add the label stuff below! >> The keys street, city and skype aren't defined in your module. > There is *no* predefined keys (except line in the reference line) > for \setupletter in my module. Ok, in the manual it looks like. > the following lines in your document (or add them to label.nle and > send me the extended > list): > > \setuplabeltext[de][letter:skype=Skype] > \setuplabeltext[de][letter:street=Stra\ssharp e] > \setuplabeltext[de][letter:city=Ort] % or Stadt ... > ... Thank you! I don't think it would make sense to add my personal preferences to the module, just please document this. E.g. there are just too much IM services to provide them all; I myself use "Address" as label for the street and add the city without label, "Web" instead of "URL" as label for my homepage etc. >> \setupletter[ >> Skype={fiee.visuelle} >> ] >> >> to get just "Skype: fiee.visuelle"? > > TeX is case sensitive, write 'skype=fiee.visuelle". Ok; I wrote the capital intentionally for my suggestion of using the key as label. >> More questions will follow... I'll try to get my logo at the right >> place by myself before... > > The module provides a few layers you can use to position your graphic. I saw that in the manual and wanted to try it on my own first - but thank you very much! BTW I tried to come up with measures for Swiss business letters, but only found some advise for secretaries how to write addresses: http://home.intergga.ch/beck/wg/awi/schreibregeln/4_Briefe.pdf My typographical literature is only about Germany. Most swiss business letters are sent in B5 envelopes with a window on the right side - I could meter some "right looking" Swiss letters if you'd like. Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)