* Re: Various setuptolerance settings within a single document
       [not found] <53050d69.c41b0f0a.173e.38cbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
@ 2014-02-19 20:08 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-02-19 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 19.02.2014 um 21:00 schrieb Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz>:

> Dear All,
>
> I'd like to apply 'verystrict' tolerance as a default value, which would be
> overridden by less strict values in several specific paragraphs with tricky
> word combinations causing problems when hyphenating.
>
> But when \setuptolerance command is used multiple times, the last one seems
> to be active only from that place on.
>
> When settings is wrapped by \start \stop commands, it seems to be ignored:
>
> \start
> \setuptolerance[tolerant]
> %text
> \stop
>
> Is there any way how to achieve this or do I have to use the lowest required
> value for the whole document?

Can you try to end the paragraph before the \stop with a empty line or the \par command.

Wolfgang

* Re: Various setuptolerance settings within a single document
@ 2014-02-19 20:36   ` Jan Tosovsky
From: Jan Tosovsky @ 2014-02-19 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2014-02-19 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 19.02.2014 um 21:00 schrieb Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz>:
>
> > I'd like to apply 'verystrict' tolerance as a default value, which
> > would be overridden by less strict values
> >
> > When settings is wrapped by \start \stop commands, it seems to be
> > ignored:
> >
> > \start
> > \setuptolerance[tolerant]
> > %text
> > \stop
> >

> Can you try to end the paragraph before the \stop with a empty line or
> the \par command.

Wow! Ending that block with \par\stop does the job!

Thanks a lot for this hint!

Jan

* Various setuptolerance settings within a single document
@ 2014-02-19 20:00 Jan Tosovsky