* placefigure inmargin; inmargin justification
@ 2005-05-11 22:39 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2005-05-11 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings all,

I've been experimenting a little with margin-notes, and am wondering
if there is support for running the inmargin text around a figure, e.g.

\inmargin{\placefigure[left]{none}{\externalfigure[Figgy][width=4em]}
Interesting words.}

The above places the figure and the text on top of each other.

It also appears that there is no option in an inmargin text to have
both-sides-justified. Is this a general stylistic assumption? In this
instance, my margins are to be unusually large.

And finally, if it's simply the case here, is there a nice way to
achieve a similar result (as margin notes) on multiple pages, two-
sided, where the main text width runs normally from page to page? I'm
thinking of perhaps pseudo-columns.

Thanks,
David Wooten

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-11 22:39 UTC | newest]