* Inverted exclamation / question marks
@ 2009-02-18 22:40 Pau
From: Pau @ 2009-02-18 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am trying to write a text in Castillian and I don't get the inverted
exclamation symbol right. I am using

\language[es]
\mainlanguage[es]

in the preamble and I also tried playing with utf without success.
Instead of ¡ and ¿ I get an "a" with a cedilla and a pound symbol,
respectively

Of course, I can use {!`} and {?`}, but I was wondering why I don't
get these right using \language

I have done my homework and have googled, yahoo'ed and even clustied

hint?

thanks,

Pau