* rawmathcollection eats input
@ 2009-08-18 12:13 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2009-08-18 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG ConTeXt

In trying to get the math of LucidaBright working, I took as basis the
file with mathdefinitions that worked under MKII; that one was derived
from an original file in the ConTeXt distribution.

Typesetting "\starttext Hello world \stoptext" makes the first word
"Hello" disappear.
This behaviour can be traced to the start-stop pair:
   \startrawmathcollection[lucibr]
	%\definemathcommand ...
   \stoprawmathcollection
Their inclusion (even without any definitions inside) effects the
disappearance of the first word; their use came from the original
file, it is no invention of mine.
\startmathcollection..\stopmathcollection do not pose this problem.

Question: why does this happen?
I must admit I am unaware of the special role of the raw variant
\startrawmathcollection instead of just \startmathcollection. Is this
the way to go?

Hans van der Meer

* Re: rawmathcollection eats input
@ 2009-08-18 12:51 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-08-18 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 18.08.2009 um 14:13 schrieb Hans van der Meer:

> In trying to get the math of LucidaBright working, I took as basis
> the file with mathdefinitions that worked under MKII; that one was
> derived from an original file in the ConTeXt distribution.

this should work in the last beta

\definetypeface[mine][rm][serif][modern][default]
\definetypeface[mine][mm][math] [lucida][default]

\setupbodyfont[mine]

\starttext
some text in latin modern and a simple formula in lucida new math:
$1+2=3$.
\stoptext

Wolfgang