* Aw: Re: Emdedding Acrobat Reader fonts
@ 2002-09-20 13:07 peter.rolf
From: peter.rolf @ 2002-09-20 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

> ArialMT is not Adobe Helvetica! It is Arial from Monotype (MT); see
> http://www.ms-studio.com/articles.html
> http://www.ms-studio.com/articlesarialsid.html

You are right...
As far as I know, Helvetica was exchanged by ArialMT in Acrobat Reader 4.
So if you use the Helvetica font in a greater version than three of acroread
you get ArialMT. This is the easiest (maybe not best) way to get ArialMT.
All typescripts for Helvetica are defined allready.

> Why don't you use the URW alternatives on your system?

Because the PDF-document looks better on screen in ArialMT.

Peter

Kaufen Sie sich Ihren Kandidaten! Nur 49 Cent!
Vom 20. bis 22. September:
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/email.kandidat

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-20 13:07 UTC | newest]