I have absolutely no knowledge of Chinese, but I am publishing a review which inserts two Chinese characters into a document as follows, third century alchemist Ge Hong 葛洪 as another So which of the two Chinese modules on http:// modules.contextgarden.net/ should I install or do I need them both? (I am assuming that installing one of both of these modules will take care of steps 1–4 of the post-ConTeXt 2005.12.19 instructions on http://wiki.contextrarden.net/Chinese .) By the way, the LaTeX file that I am working from has \begin{TChinese}ËëõÊ¥™\end{TChinese} where \newenvironment{TChinese}{% \CJKfamily{bsmi}% %\CJKfamily{bkai}% \CJKtilde \CJKnospace}{} Alan