Dear Thomas and Hans, Thanks for looking at this and apologies for not sending the bib file. I attach a .tex file and a .bib file for Hans to test. I make my .bib file in BibDesk on the Mac (the preview style is abbrev). BibDesk uses LaTeX to produce the preview and that looks perfect. When I run the KingsTest.tex in ConTeXt Minimals Mark II I get proper output (I have two extra periods but that is probably my fault). When I run the same file using Mark IV I get the title only in the output. Thanks for looking into this. Charlie