Hello, suppose the minimal example: ---- \showboxes \starttext \startcolumns[n=2,balance=no,] \input knuth \stopcolumns \vfill abcd \stoptext ---- This produces two page document with columns on the first page and text "abcd" on the second. But - I want the text "abcd" to be placed to the bottom of the same page as columns are (thus I attempted to put \vfill into the code, but it doesn't work), so to get one page document looking like: +------ page width -----+ Column text | (unused) column text | column text | column text | column text | column text | (some vertical space) abcd +----- end of page -----+ - How to achieve this? Best regards, Lukas