Am 2018-06-13 um 19:50 schrieb jdh : > Is there a source of context document forms for invoices, (and other documents), that have been contributed for open modifications and use? If not it would be very beneficial to people to have such a depository. Please let me know. Dear unknown, there’s nothing out there, AFAIK. But I’m writing my invoices with ConTeXt, using a mixture of Shell, Python, Lua and ConTeXt, also mixed German/English: * A bunch of Shell scripts call the main Python script with the right parameters. * Python script/library manages customers and catalogue and fills a ConTeXt/Lua invoice template * Python or Shell script calls ConTeXt, invoice calculations in Lua I can provide you with the ConTeXt & Lua part, the Python stuff contains too much private information. There’s no documentation and I don’t claim the code to be good. Greetlings, Hraban --- https://www.fiee.net http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD