- Ubuntu 8.04 According to http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals I installed the context minimals in /opt/context then ( after some research about its definition and use ) created a .bash_profile file (using gedit) to which were added the following instructions #!/bin/bash source /opt/context/tex/setuptex /opt/context/tex saved it in /home/alan then logged in again and... bash doesn't seem to execute ~/.bash_profile because when launching texexec on a test file, I'm still receiving as output ConTeXt ver: 2007.09.28 16:52 MKII fmt: 2008.6.18 int: english/english which, as far as I remember, corresponds to the ubuntu context installation. What's missing ? Alan