Oh well, publishing is one of the ways some people like to brag about the labels they stick to their name: http://www.talo.nl/talo/contact/index.html For their information then, email: info@talo.nl ? ;O) Alan On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Alan Stone wrote: >> For your information... >> >> http://www.talo.nl/talo/download/documents/Language_Book.pdf >> >> There's a whole chapter on hyphenation rules for the European languages. > > A magnificent reference! > > At least for Slovenian it's using the deprecated language name, > mentioning the wrong set of special characters used, digraphs that > don't even exist, at two different places mentioning a different set > of digraphs, but neither exist (forgiving them the fact how horrible > these are represented graphically), giving examples of hyphenated > words that don't even exist in the language (not to say that they > cannot even be spoken out), listing a miserably incomplete set of > rules. Mentioning a reference that is not even included in the > References at the end of document. > > Wow! I really wonder how they have managed to mix up all that. I hope > that they are not selling that to anyone. > > Mojca