Thanks a lot for your helpful comments Wolfgang. I will add to my todo list "Write a few lines about font installation > for XeTeX and LuaTeX and how to use them in style keys". With the bits and pieces of information ( current and outdated ) about these matters presently being scattered all over the place, an updated guide will definitely be very useful for newbies ( and oldies ? ), speeding up their comprehension and enabling them to focus on what's important, i.e. productive issues, using ConText with LuaTeX/XeTeX. Have a great weekend, Alan