I'm still trying to reproduce the layo-05.tex example Hans. As its code is rather tortuous I studied other examples. Up till now this has been quite a time investment without noticeable return, partly due to not finding a comprehensive \*interaction* commands documentation to guide me all along. Therefore, I wanted to give it (and ConTeXt) one last chance by starting from scratch and progress by trial and error. Hence my previous question. Alan P.S. What I meant by texshow being a black hole is: there's a lot of stuff in there, but for the most part (as a user) I don't have a clue what it is and what it means. On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > > > Alan Stone wrote: > >> HI, > >> > >> Where can I find a *comprehensive* explanation of all > >> \*interaction* commands and their options ? > > > > AFAIK, the best bet at the moment is texshow: > > > > http://texshow.contextgarden.net/ > > > > and put "interaction" in the search field. > > depends a bit on what you want to do ... > > mwidgets.pdf is ok, and also the s-pre-* files have lots of examples > > Hans >