Hi, Some/oftentimes, the more I read the scattered documentation, the more I'm confused... and wasting my valuable time testing and trying to figure out how things work. Here is, for example, why... (1) From \showlayout topspace \topspace top \topheight (2) From "ConTeXt An Excursion", page 74 page 71, \setuplayout command parameters topspace dimension top (not referenced) topheight (not referenced) page 74, table 33.2 parameters for page design. topspace \topspace top (not referenced) topheight \topheight (3) From "ConTeXt main manual" page 24, \setuplayout command parameters topspace dimension top dimension topheight (not referenced) (4) From http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layout topspace \topspace top \topheight topheight (not referenced) (5) From http://texshow.contextgarden.net/command/detail/221 topspace dimension top dimension topheight (not referenced) What is - topspace ? - top ? - topheight ? Please and thank you, Alan