Hi Arthur, "I would sooner have you hate me for telling the truth than adore me for telling lies." - Pietro Aretino As for the invitation to the reference project, thanks a lot. I have some work to finish first, then will have some free time to gladly contribute. Wishing you a nice day ( no irony ;O) Best, Alan On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Arthur Reutenauer < arthur.reutenauer@normalesup.org> wrote: > > There is a context reference project, you can help to document it~ > > I concur. This would be immensely more useful than contributing huge > threads and smart-arse remarks to this mailing-list (I especially like > the irony of your -- Alan's -- complaints about "wasting [your] precious > time"). > > Arthur