* A strange error I haven't been able to create a minimal for...
@ 2008-10-14 15:41
From:  @ 2008-10-14 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been trying to create a minimal example for this most bizarre error, up
till now without success.

Nevertheless, I may be lucky someone has encountered a similar one. So I'll
ask anyway...

- project containing environments, product and components

- product with standardmakeup, frontmatter, bodymatter, backmatter

-  \startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]                % contains ToC

            \setupheader[state=start]
   \stopsectionblockenvironment

- \setuphead[chapter][header=empty]  (1)

- for some bodyfonts (arial, verdana) and with line (1) in the code,
/placecontent
 and \completecontent (in the frontpart) generate a ToC with the 1st chapter
heading displayed
 twice, aka

Chapter 1 heading                              (2)
Chapter 1 heading
   Chapter 1 - Section 1 heading
   Chapter 1 - Section 2 heading
   etc...
Chapter 2 heading
   Chapter 2 - Section 1 heading
   Chapter 2 - Section 2 heading
   etc...
etc...

- leaving out header=empty in (1) displays the ToC correctly, i.e. line (2)
disappears in the ToC

- the contents in the bodypart displays correctly (chaper 1, chapter 2,
etc... ) whatever the bodyfont

Any clues ?

Best,
Alan

--
* texexec --lua foo
* ConTeXt  minimals ver: 2008.10.08 23:34 MKIV  fmt: 2008.10.13  int:

* Re: A strange error I haven't been able to create a minimal for...
@ 2008-10-14 21:20 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-10-14 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to create a minimal example for this most bizarre
> error, up till now without success.
>
> Nevertheless, I may be lucky someone has encountered a similar one. So
> I'll ask anyway...
>
> - project containing environments, product and components
>
> - product with standardmakeup, frontmatter, bodymatter, backmatter
>
> -  \startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]                % contains
> ToC
>             \setupheader[state=start]
>    \stopsectionblockenvironment
>
> - \setuphead[chapter][header=empty]  (1)
>
> - for some bodyfonts (arial, verdana) and with line (1) in the code,
> /placecontent
>  and \completecontent (in the frontpart) generate a ToC with the 1st
> chapter heading displayed
>  twice, aka

weird indeed, so font dependent and header dependent tocs? we really
need an example then

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2008-10-15  7:10   `