On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > > Am 23.02.2009 um 18:16 schrieb Alan Stone: > > - does using \doifundefined{myMacro}{...} shorten tex runs/compile time ? >> > > In which way? As I don't know/understand what happens between (Lua)TeX runs, to keep macro definitions in memory. - what are the features to avoid for shortest compile times ? > > Depends on your document and what do you want. My question was intended in a generic way, aka if you use - these features ... expect longer or significant longer compile times, or - these features ... generate the longest compile times. > To give you a better answer speak in complete sentences. > > Wolfgang > >