Can these thingies also be used for document version/revision control also or are they software dedicated ? If not, what's more appropriate for document version control ? Thanks in advance. Alan On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > to start the threat here is what I use(d). On my old Windows machines > I used Subversion because it was easy to use with TortoiseSVN but since > I'm on my Mac I use Mercurial for my files. > > Wolfgang >