On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote: > Using --mode or --modes with texexec sets up modes which can be used in the > files to parse different parts. > > For that I use \doifmodeelse{}{}{} > > But combining various modes in one \doiffmodeelse would be handy. > > e.g. (pseudocode) > > if mode is workinprogress or test > > or the other way around > > if mode is all or editor > > So I would like something like > > \doifmodeselse{all,editor) Do you mean something like this ? \starttext \doifmodeelse{a,b} {\doifmode{a}{a} \doifmode{b}{b}} {c} \stoptext context.cmd --modes=a modes context.cmd --modes=a,b modes context.cmd --modes=c modes Alan > > > or even better booleans > > \doiffmodeselse{not test or editor} > > so I do not need to build a large setup of nested \ifmodeelse > > This is not in ConTeXt currently. Would it be easy to program such a > multiple modes selector? > > G