On 9 mai 09, at 13:43, Thomas Floeren wrote: > […] > I’m receiving the mails via gmail, the client program is the > standard AppleMail-program. > Does anybody have similar issues? > Hi Thomas, I use Gmail and Mail.app on a Mac too, and have been puzzled like you: Gmail orders the messages as "conversations" and when you send a message with Gmail, when it is sent back to you through the mailing list, then Gmail does not deliver again a copy to you… Indeed it assumes that you are already aware of it :-) One solution (which I use) for being certain that your message has been received by the mailing list, is to configure your settings at http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/options/ntg-context/ so that you receive a confirmation message whenevr you send a message to the list. Best regards: OK