Hello everyone. I give a small example: \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided] \setuplinenumbering[location=outer, step=5, method=page, style=\tfxx, align=left, distance=1em, width=0.4em] \starttext \section{First section} \startlinenumbering text text text \stoplinenumbering \section{Second section} \startlinenumbering text text text \stoplinenumbering \stoptext The problem is that although appears the option [method = page], numbering begins at the beginning of each section. I would like the title of the section does not appear as numbered line but continue after the title the above numbering, e.e.: \startlinenumbering \section{First section} no numbered line Numbered line (1) Numbered line (2) \section{Second section} no numbered line Numbered line (3) Numbered line (4) ... \stoplinenumbering Thanks very much?