On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Derek CORDEIRO wrote: > On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Fengnan Gao wrote: > >> I just installed ConTeXtMinimal using first-setup.bat. But it seems it >> has some serious bug that context even couldn't deal with such a easy >> document: >> >> \starttext >> Hello world! >> \stoptext >> >> What's the problem? Anybody can help me? >> >> > > I got the same error so I tried texexec instead of context and it seems to > work fine. How different is context from texexec? Oops dumb question on my part... did not realise that texexec used pdfTeX by default and context uses luaTeX. ... Derek