On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Ciro Soto wrote: > I am resending this just in case it got lost when the server was down. > > > > > Hi all, > Somehow my left quotes are straight, not curved as my right quotes. > How could I make them curved? > (I am using `` for the left quotes, and '' for the right quotes.) > (If I use \quotation {qwerty} I get the curved quotes in both sides) > I think thats the way Mk IV is supposed to be, you could type the “double quotes” in from your keyboard. Using texexec(Mk II) you should get the old behavior, i.e. `` = “ Regards, Derek P.S. This is all I could find on the above subject.