On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 9:11 PM, U Avalos wrote: > Say I want to change the whitespace before an item in an enumeration. > The diagram below: > > |.....(a) Item 2 > |.....(b) item 2 > > Say I want to change the whitespace (represented by the dots) in a list? > How can I do that? Tried various settings: changing margin, adding > hskip, but nothing seems to do the trick. There doesn't seem to be > anything in the docs... > Isn't it well documented in the wiki? http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Enumerations How can I get a question answered on this list, BTW? It seems that no > one either knows anything or are too busy for simple questions. FYI, > devs, this language is going to die if you don't get more users.... > Now who would guess that you would get replies by being rude? But it sounds like you are doing the devs a favor by using ConTeXt. I think it has been around long enough to not worry about its death. This is one of the best lists I've subscribed to. Regards, Derek