On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Mohamed Bana wrote: > i had no idea that the free ver. of minion pro came with small caps an od > st nums. I don't think its really free. If you download, you will be told so: *Note:* The Font Pack software contained in this package is being licensed to you solely for use with AdobeĀ® ReaderĀ® software ("Adobe Reader") and is subject to the terms and conditions of the electronic End-User License Agreement accompanying your version Adobe Reader. > thanks for the link. > > > Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> something interesting from the XeTeX mailing list. >> >> Dear all, >>> >>> I've noticed that there a lot of decent, free Unicode fonts available, >>> some of which have interesting OpenType features to play with with >>> XeTeX. I've put together the following PDF as a general guide and would >>> like any suggestions or comments from the list. The PDF can be >>> downloaded from: >>> >>> http://www.garzo.co.uk/documents/freefonts.pdf >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Gareth. >>> >>> - -- >>> Gareth Hughes >>> >>> Department of Eastern Christianity >>> Oriental Institute >>> Pusey Lane >>> Oxford >>> OX1 2LE >>> >> >>