Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn ) R&A Enterprise Architecture (main site) Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture Book: Mastering ArchiMate > On 23 Jul 2021, at 13:04, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Gerben Wierda schrieb am 22.07.2021 um 08:43: >> So, basically, the page on ConTeXt garden about using older modules in LMTX is incomplete: not all modules actually work. > > Many of the modules on the garden are 10 years and older and predate MkIV/LuaTeX. > > A lot has changed since then and LMTX added many new commands which replaced > older mechanism. There is no way all modules can work after these changes > (especially modules which add font support in MkII). It is OK and understandable that those modules wil be or become out of date. I just made a remark on ConTeXtgarden not mentioning this. I have now downloaded those modules because of the suggestion there, but I should remove them again as they are no longer maintained for LMTX and may not work or stop working at any moment. G