Hi, I've noticed a few issues with natural tables. 1. Embedding images into tables do not scale correctly using recent ConTeXt releases. They do using the TeXLive 2007 version (2007.01.12). It does not matter whether I use factor=max or fit. I find I need to use the \vbox{\noindent{...}} structure to make the picture obey table's align= setups. test1.tex and weight.eps/pdf demonstrate this behavior. I attached pdf's to show the "good" behavior.  2. Background colors & frames -- bottomframe on a cell is obscured by a background color on the cell below. Similarly, a rightframe is obscured by a backgroundcolor to the cell to the right. test2.tex demonstrates this behavior.  3. Using \chardef\characteralignmentmode=2 widens columns and doesn't quite center the data. It appears as if the decimal is centered, but this does not necessarily center the text. The top row shows tables without setting the alignment mode, the second row of tables show what happens when it is set equal to 2. It would be nice if the left- hand tables looked the same, and the bottom right were centered better. test3.tex demonstrates this.  4. I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on improving performance and reducing memory usage with natural tables. Are there particular options or settings to avoid, and so on? I'm using Perl scripts to generate the ConTeXt code, so tend to output many setupTABLE commands. I have some tables which can take a minute or two to render for one page, and might have a document with 15 pages, so it takes some time. I saw some recent postings regarding linetables; I did not use them initially given they did not seem actively used and natural tables provide all the features I need; but I would be willing to give them a try if I understood what limitations they might have relative to natural tables. Many thanks! Brian