* Split floating table
@ 2002-12-03 16:08 varheit
From: varheit @ 2002-12-03 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

i try to typeset a very large table using the Natural Table macros.
I would like to place the table as a floating object so it will get
numbered and show up in the list of tables. In a recent post, the
command \splitfloat was mentioned, but unfortunately, I could not
find any documentation that would help me out.

I tried the document below, which results in a split table, but all the
rows of the table are split on their own.

I am using the current beta. Any suggestions?

\starttext
\chapter{A big table}

\splitfloat{\placetable{A big table}}
{
  \bTABLE[split=repeat]
    \bTABLEhead
      \bTR
        \bTH Head1\eTH\bTH Head2\eTH
      \eTR
    \eTABLEhead
    \bTABLEbody
      \dorecurse{80}{\bTR\bTD Column1\eTD\bTD Column2\eTD\eTR}
    \eTABLEbody
  \eTABLE
}
\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-03 16:08 UTC | newest]