* RE: more on margin kerning
@ 2005-05-10 23:28 Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2005-05-10 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Fabrice Popineau

Dear gang,

I just got home, installed the pdfetex binary from xemtex and, presto! problem
solved:-)))

Thank you everyone for coming to my rescue in my latest crisis, especially
Hartmut and Taco for pointing me in the right direction;-) and thank you
Ulrich, Fabrice and Hans.

It's interesting that this issue in my work came up the same day that Fabrice
set up the stuff on the xemtex site. My (very agnostic/atheist) logic
professor*** from grad school would call this "almost a proof for the
existence of God";-)

Best to all and THNX!!
Idris

***John Corcoran, an associate/editor of Tarski and one of the world's very
top logicians

>> The latest mswincontext.zip has an older pdfetex, 1.20; this seems to be
>> the problem. I will get the XemTeX version and test it when I get home
>> this evening.
>
>that version should kern as expected

============================
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* : interlinear
@ 2005-05-10 23:46 ` ediestel
From: ediestel @ 2005-05-10 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

where do I find info for "interlinear texts" with ContexT; I have typeset
a book with LateX, and wonder if ConteXt would give me an advantage ?

Any help appreciated.

Eckhart Diestel