Dear all, I wondered if there was a way to fill up the bottom of the page with some content (an image, some decorative pattern …) to avoid large blank space in page (given some limits, ie more than 2 lines of space is left blank). By bottom of page I mean remaining space that could have been filled with text but given there was a page break it’s left blank. I saw some similar posts (relative to Fleuron) but the difficulty is that the amount of remaining space in the page is not easy to calculate, for example when having graphics, large drop caps that trigger a page break. Hoping my question is clear enough. Thanks for any hint Best regards Joseph Canedo