On Jan 11, 2008 8:25 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > Pascal de Bruijn wrote: > > > > Does anybody have a clue why the first define went sour? Which tool is > used > > to extract the metadata from the .pfb files? > > Looks like a typing error in the pfb rename of 0018a___.pfb: it should > be named zhum601bi.pfb (note the 'm'). Is renaming required? I got the fonts from a CorelDRAW cdrom. I used the files as is. Anyway other font collections also have deviating filenames, and they work just fine. Regards, Pascal de Bruijn