* Re: $math$ in headlines
@ 1998-10-24 21:03 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1998-10-24 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> is there a simple way to use mathematical equations (e.g. \fraction or
> more complicated ones) in \chapter, \title etc.?
> Presently the mathsymbols have not the size you would (na"ively) expect,
> but they are too small.

This would increase the overhead quite a lot. Currently \tfb etc are
used. If you want math in headings, you will need to set up the head's:

\setuphead[chapter][style={\switchtobodyfont[...]}]

(The next release will offer automatic font size setting.) I'll think
about \tfb settings in math.

> PS: It would be nice if \typefile would give a shout when a file is
> _not_ found.

I'll try to remember. I just have to add a message.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | mail: pragma@wxs.nl

* $math$ in headlines